Koroberi is currently in the process of interviewing for and hiring the following positions:
• Graphic Designer
• B2B Brand and Content Strategist
We are looking for a full-time graphic designer with a strong portfolio. If you have worked in an advertising agency that geeks out on technology, we’d love to hear from you. Agency experience and a good grasp of branding campaigns are required.
In this role, you will need to:
- Work well in a team environment
- Develop and follow all client branding and style guides
- Design graphic assets (digital and print advertising, large-scale artwork, stationery, marketing collateral) from conception to completion, according to supplied strategic and creative input
- Conceptualize and present creative to account supervisors, team and executives
- Maintain business relationships with production vendors and understand production processes and specifications
- Provide art direction of original photography and photo retouch/manipulation of existing, raw images
- Be familiar with fonts, typestyles, type design and type specification
- Assist account teams with presentations for creative and new business pitches
- Work with independent contractors (freelance illustrators, photographers, etc.) to supervise creative standards and meet deadlines
- Maintain internal and off-site digital file backups for in-progress jobs; upload completed project files to agency Digital Asset Management archive system
- 3+ years work experience in a graphic design-related field, though advertising agency experience is preferred
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience designing interactive advertisements and/or websites
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Illustration and/or multimedia experience preferred
- Willingness to travel (minimal), including tradeshows and site visits
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
B2B Brand and Content Strategist
We are looking for a senior B2B professional writer with a background in engineering, science or technology. If you have worked in a advertising agency that geeks out on technology, we’d love to hear from you. Strong writing skills, in-depth knowledge of the industrial marketplace, B2B agency experience and a good grasp of branding campaigns are required.
In this role, you will need to:
- Create content: web copy, feature-length articles, white papers, case studies, application stories, press releases and client-sponsored blogs and in bound marketing emails.
- Think strategically: plan quarterly content plans for assigned clients
- Work with account teams to assist clients with strategic planning and brand campaign ideas.
- Collaborate with advertising and PR staff, account services and media on current project activities
- Prepare ongoing work-in-progress reports, end-of-month activities reports and meeting notes
- 5 years + content, copywriting or PR communication experience
- Familiarity with AP style
- Willingness to travel (minimal-moderate), including tradeshows and site visits
- Superior writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR, Communications or related field (or a Bachelor of Science)
Position available in Chapel Hill.
Koroberi is always seeking great talent, so please send a link to your portfolio or work to firstname.lastname@example.org.