Koroberi is currently in the process of interviewing for and hiring the following positions:
- B2B Brand and Content Strategist
- Art Director
- B2B Marketing Account Executive
B2B Brand and Content Strategist
We are looking for a senior B2B professional writer with a background in engineering, science or technology. If you have worked in a advertising agency that geeks out on technology, we’d love to hear from you. Strong writing skills, in-depth knowledge of the industrial marketplace, B2B agency experience and a good grasp of branding campaigns are required.
In this role, you will need to:
- Create content: web copy, feature-length articles, white papers, case studies, application stories, press releases and client-sponsored blogs and in bound marketing emails.
- Think strategically: plan quarterly content plans for assigned clients
- Work with account teams to assist clients with strategic planning and brand campaign ideas.
- Collaborate with advertising and PR staff, account services and media on current project activities
- Prepare ongoing work-in-progress reports, end-of-month activities reports and meeting notes
- 5 years + content, copywriting or PR communication experience
- Familiarity with AP style
- Willingness to travel (minimal-moderate), including tradeshows and site visits
- Superior writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR, Communications or related field (or a Bachelor of Science)
Position available in Chapel Hill.
We are a Chapel Hill-based, national award-winning BtoB digital agency looking for a full-time art director with a strong portfolio of print and digital work. If you have worked in an advertising agency that geeks out on technology, we’d love to hear from you. Agency experience and a good grasp of branding campaigns are required.
In this role, you will need to:
- Work well in a team environment
- Develop and follow all client branding and style guides
- Design graphic assets (digital and print advertising, large-scale artwork, stationery, marketing collateral) from conception to completion, according to supplied strategic and creative input
- Conceptualize and present creative to team, account supervisors, clients, and executives
- Maintain business relationships with production vendors and understand production processes and specifications
- Provide art direction of original photography and photo retouch/manipulation of existing, raw images
- Be familiar with fonts, typestyles, type design and type specification
- Assist account teams with presentations for creative and new business pitches
- Work with independent contractors (freelance illustrators, photographers, etc.) to supervise creative standards and meet deadlines
- Maintain internal and off-site digital file backups for in-progress jobs; upload completed project files to agency Digital Asset Management archive system
- 3+ years work experience in a graphic design-related field, though advertising agency experience is preferred
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience designing interactive advertisements and/or websites
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Illustration and/or multimedia experience preferred
- Willingness to travel (minimal), including tradeshows and site visits
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
Please send link to online portfolio.
B2B Marketing Account Executive
Koroberi, a national award-winning B2B Advertising Agency is in search of an experienced B2B marketing professional to be responsible for managing one or more client accounts. The account executive works with clients on a daily basis, supervises the implementation of media plans and works with various agency creatives to initatiate and manage projects on behalf of these clients.
The B2B marketing account executive assists in developing and presenting strategic marketing plans for our clients and is responsible for executing campaigns on a daily basis and communicating clearly client needs and expectations to agency team.
Account executive position is also responsible for nurturing client relationships and growing business from existing accounts.
- Meets regularly with other team members to coordinate agency efforts on behalf of assigned clients/accounts.
- Receives client briefings. Records creative brief requirements and distributes to appropriate agency personnel. Quickly and accurately relays client change orders to all appropriate agency personnel.
- Effectively presents, sells and defends all agency work and proposals to clients; supports other client service team members in these functions.
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments.
- Assists in preparing client invoices, proposals, web/marketing/media/public relations planning.
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications.
- Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts and production art, and coordinates client approval for each.
- Ensures timely billing and prompt collection of accounts receivable.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts.
- Keeps apprised of progress of clients’ projects through production and traffic meetings or other relevant personnel.
- Takes responsibility for the staffing of interns and assists in management and training of coordinator personnel.
- Manages freelance and vendor relationships including advertising media, translation services and tradeshow groups.
- Analyzes client input, together with background knowledge, research and field feedback to assist in the production of communication plans.
- Fosters development of junior account staff where appropriate.
- Seeks out new business opportunities with new and existing clients and plays a supportive role in their development.
- Has a full understanding and working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs, including Excel.
- 2-3 years work experience in agency or marketing position. Bachelors degree in marketing, journalism or public relations.
Koroberi is always seeking great talent, so please send a link to your portfolio or work to email@example.com.