Koroberi is currently in the process of interviewing for and hiring the following positions:
• Graphic Designer
• B2B Brand and Content Strategist
• Integrated Marketing Intern
We are looking for a full-time graphic designer with a strong portfolio. If you have worked in an advertising agency that geeks out on technology, we’d love to hear from you. Agency experience and a good grasp of branding campaigns are required.
In this role, you will need to:
- Work well in a team environment
- Develop and follow all client branding and style guides
- Design graphic assets (digital and print advertising, large-scale artwork, stationery, marketing collateral) from conception to completion, according to supplied strategic and creative input
- Conceptualize and present creative to account supervisors, team and executives
- Maintain business relationships with production vendors and understand production processes and specifications
- Provide art direction of original photography and photo retouch/manipulation of existing, raw images
- Be familiar with fonts, typestyles, type design and type specification
- Assist account teams with presentations for creative and new business pitches
- Work with independent contractors (freelance illustrators, photographers, etc.) to supervise creative standards and meet deadlines
- Maintain internal and off-site digital file backups for in-progress jobs; upload completed project files to agency Digital Asset Management archive system
- 3+ years work experience in a graphic design-related field, though advertising agency experience is preferred
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience designing interactive advertisements and/or websites
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Illustration and/or multimedia experience preferred
- Willingness to travel (minimal), including tradeshows and site visits
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
B2B Brand and Content Strategist
We are looking for a senior B2B professional writer with a background in engineering, science or technology. If you have worked in a advertising agency that geeks out on technology, we’d love to hear from you. Strong writing skills, in-depth knowledge of the industrial marketplace, B2B agency experience and a good grasp of branding campaigns are required.
In this role, you will need to:
- Create content: web copy, feature-length articles, white papers, case studies, application stories, press releases and client-sponsored blogs and in bound marketing emails.
- Think strategically: plan quarterly content plans for assigned clients
- Work with account teams to assist clients with strategic planning and brand campaign ideas.
- Collaborate with advertising and PR staff, account services and media on current project activities
- Prepare ongoing work-in-progress reports, end-of-month activities reports and meeting notes
- 5 years + content, copywriting or PR communication experience
- Familiarity with AP style
- Willingness to travel (minimal-moderate), including tradeshows and site visits
- Superior writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR, Communications or related field (or a Bachelor of Science)
Position available in Chapel Hill.
Integrated Marketing Intern
), is seeking an integrated marketing intern for the summer of 2014. Our internship program provides the experience and understanding of agency work necessary to jumpstart your career. Koroberi interns have gone on to jobs at Google, Ogilvy, The New York Times and more.
Our interns are exposed to a wide range of agency disciplines through our digital, advertising, public relations, and design departments. As a summer intern, you’ll assist Koroberi staff with research, media, website, creative, and production projects. You’ll also complete a semester-long project that will form a valuable addition to your portfolio.
Koroberi is constantly engaging prospective companies and brands for new business, which requires a high level of research that may include digging into industry trends and prospects, competitor intelligence and client backgrounds.
The ideal applicant will have junior or senior status with a major in marketing, advertising, public relations, journalism or communications. Applicants should have excellent verbal and written communications skills, experience with technology, social media and Microsoft Office applications, as well as the ability to conduct research. Graphic design and familiarity with HTML experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
The selected intern is required to be in the office 12-15 hours per week. This is a paid internship.
Koroberi is always seeking great talent, so please send a link to your portfolio or work to firstname.lastname@example.org